21 Benefits of Managed Services To Supercharge Your Business
IT must be a strategic enabler for your business and needs the right services and operating capability. Your business needs your focus, and your IT must serve as a provider to you so that you can focus on the work that will allow it to grow.
If that is not the case currently, then perhaps it’s time you looked at IT Managed Services or an IT Support Company?
Teck Genius operates as an MSP and general IT Support Company that enables businesses to use their technology to champion growth. Here are 21 benefits of an MSP / IT Support Company that we have found to be good for your business
21 benefits of an MSP / IT Support Company
1. An MSP will manage and operate your IT so that you can focus on the more strategic and value-creating elements of the business, ie growing it
2. An IT Support Company will act as your trusted strategic IT partner and thus an extension of your existing IT team.
3. An MSP enabled you to plan your operating costs for IT. By having an agreed contractual commitment and obligation, you can forward plan.
4. An IT Support Company will work with you to define your IT Strategy and have a 4, 8 or 12 quarter plan to ensure the technology delivers against the business strategy.
5. An MSP will identify cost savings and efficiencies within your business that can then allow you to redeploy that budget elsewhere
6. An IT Support Company will work with you to plan any migration activity. Cloud is often a regular activity that they would get involved in.
7. An MSP will be your first point of contact for all things technology so procurement will be a lot smoother as they will have strong relationships with vendors.
8. An IT Support Company will work alongside your existing service desk to supplement or take over day-to-day operational tasks.
9. An MSP will be able to provide 24/7 IT support services so that you can rest assured your technology is operational.
10. An IT Support Company will have on-site IT support and Remote IT Support, so depending on the issue, they can ensure the right course of action is taking place to address the issue.
11. An MSP will have a bank of resources that have considerable skills, so you can leverage what you need when you need it.
12. An IT Support Company will be able to provide technical resource on short or long term basis and therefore works well with augmenting your current staff.
13. An MSP will operate on a proactive basis via the use of remote management and monitoring services. This enables them to address issues even before they become outages.
14. An IT Support Company will always aim to have fewer outages on your infrastructure, which means you will benefit from a more stable infrastructure and service.
14. An MSP will focus on your cybersecurity and work with senior stakeholders to ensure your businesses’ cybersecurity strategy is fit for purpose.
16. An IT Support Company will ensure that your data has a backup strategy and process in place and is also aligned to your RPO and RTO.
17. An MSP will work with you to ensure your disaster recovery plan is fit for your company and is something that can be invoked if required.
18. An IT Support Company will work with you to ensure that your technology is aligned to the correct frameworks and regulatory requirements.
19. An MSP brings extensive experience based on a large number of users it supports. This means they will know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to solutions.
20. An IT Support Company will ensure there is a comprehensive vulnerability management process in place. This will include having a regular patch management cycle.
21. An MSP will ensure they put in place a monthly service review with senior stakeholders to ensure issues are raised and progress is measured.
If you want to look at IT Managed Services, we would be more than happy to have a no-obligation chat about how we can help
If you like the sound of the ‘hands-off’ experience and having your IT and Cybersecurity taken care of by highly trained professionals, we would love to hear from you. Call our friendly team of experts on 0345 314 2001 for a relaxed chat about how we can make all this happen for you.
Alternatively, feel free to email us from our contact page here.
Our team is ready and waiting to help in any way they can.