IT Managed Services London Comprehensive Guide In today’s competitive business environment, having a reliable IT infrastructure is essential for success. Managed IT services are becoming
6 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an Antivirus Solution
Cyberthreats are on the increase, and this means your business is highly likely to experience some form of cyberattack. Having a proper endpoint security solution that provides robust antivirus and anti-malware capability is critical if you want to be protected.
But what if we told you that over 35% of businesses do not have an antivirus policy or solution? Well, that would appear to be the case! Whilst this is hard to understand, especially with the current trajectory of cyber threats, it does explain why many companies are being successfully penetrated with malware.
Please don’t become part of this statistic. Your business and its assets are crucial for your growth, and taking cybersecurity seriously must be a priority.
The six reasons why you must have an Anti-Virus
1. Protect yourself from Ransomware: Ransomware is one of the most destructive forms of malware today and is on the rise. It has the ability to render your computer useless and encrypt files so you can no longer access them. Failure to pay the hackers means that you either need to restore from backup (assuming you have a backup) or start again and see what data you can salvage. Many companies revert to basic antivirus software that is often free. This will not provide maximum protection against these threats, and so investment in enterprise-level threat detection and prevention software is needed.
2. Keep your data protected: Your data is your asset. It is the whole reason how you can engage and grow your business. Losing that data can be disastrous for your business, not to mention reputation. Keeping it secure means having the right level of protection so that it can stop snooping eyes.
3. Protect your email: Emails can be one of the prime ways in which hackers attack. Phishing links and attachments are the number one method attackers use to get there wares on to your device. Often, the malware arrives as an innocent attachment or text file and encourages you to click or download it. Doing so starts the first phase of the attack.
4. Enterprise Protection and Support: Purchasing the right antivirus solution means that you will get enterprise leading support as part of the purchase. Being able to receive this support and continuous updates means that your threat detection keeps up with data against new vulnerabilities.
5. Extra functionality: The primary function of any antivirus product is to keep your device safe. But many enterprise products contain other helpful tools that can complement your security posture.
> password manager
> usb scanning
> adware blocked
> encryption tool
> file shred
> disk eraser
All these are valuable tools that you can make use of to enhance your security.
6. Always on protection: You want a security product that is always on and performs proactive protection on your device. You will only get this from reputable vendors.
We hope the blog has helped shape your thoughts on why your business needs antivirus.
If you like the sound of the ‘hands-off’ experience and having your IT and Cybersecurity taken care of by highly trained professionals, we would love to hear from you. Call our friendly team of experts on 0345 314 2001 for a relaxed chat about how we can make all this happen for you. Our team is ready and waiting to help in any way they can.
You can also find us at www.teckgenius.co.uk, where you’ll discover our full range of services that help you leverage the power of technology whilst enjoying the cost-savings that it brings. Alternatively, please contact us here
IT Infrastructure Solutions: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Businesses In today’s digital era, businesses rely on advanced IT infrastructure solutions to stay competitive, secure, and
IT Support Essex: Best Practices for Data Backup and Recovery In today’s digital world, data is the lifeblood of any organization. As a business owner
Why Your Essex Business Needs IT Support Now More Than Ever In today’s rapidly evolving technological landscape, businesses in Essex need reliable IT Support Services
Embracing Cloud Services AWS, Azure, and More for Essex Companies Welcome to the exciting world of cloud services! The very fact that you’re reading this
IT Support Essex: How to Tackle Data Breaches and Cybersecurity Incidents In today’s digital world, businesses in Essex face an ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity threats.
Remote Work and IT Support: How Essex Companies Are Adapting The global pandemic has significantly changed the way businesses operate, with remote work becoming the
The Future of IT Support in Essex: Trends to Watch As we hurtle headlong into the digital age, it’s clear that technology will play an
Choosing the Right IT Support Company in Essex for Your Business Ah, the joys of running a business in Essex! The rolling countryside, the charming
A Comprehensive Guide to IT Support in Essex for Small Businesses Running a small business is like being a circus ringmaster. You’re juggling countless tasks,
Top 10 Tips for Choosing the Best IT Support Partner in Essex Once upon a time, in the land of Essex, a business owner was
IT Support Essex: Top IT Infrastructure Challenges and Solutions capabilities and cursing its complexity. But fear not, fellow tech enthusiasts, for we at Teck Genius
Understanding IT Support Services for Essex’s Education Sector Let’s paint a picture, shall we? You’re an educational institution in sunny Essex, and you’ve got a
Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Solutions: Boosting Productivity for Essex Businesses Ah, the digital age – a time when we’re surrounded by so many fantastic
Leveraging Cloud Solutions for Business Success in Essex In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, businesses in Essex need to stay ahead of the curve to remain
Expert IT Consultancy Services in Essex: Unlocking Your Business Potential In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, businesses across all industries face the constant challenge of staying